Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 10, 2010

    Writing, Endo, & Moving

    I've been awarded a great job writing for companies! It's a lot of fun, and it really challenges my writing speed, research skills, and creativity. Of course, writing for a living means that my typing bone has been re-energized, so I'll be back here more often as well. Heck, I already have several posts just ready to go, so stay tuned! I won't be posting every day any time soon, but I will be posting at least once a week, if nothing else, just to keep you posted on current happenings and so forth. *smile*

    In other news, I've started having some of the symptoms of Endo again, so I'm afraid the doctor might not have gotten it all, even though all of my girly innards are gone. Luckily the discomfort is mostly just an annoyance at this point, but I'm going to set another doctor's appointment soon anyway, just to be safe.

    We moved again, this time into a new place that's just beautiful. A friend of ours is letting us stay in his home while he's not using it. This will allow us to save up money to get our own place, or, *hope hope* to make a down payment on a place of our very own. It would be so nice to finally own a place! *smiles wistfully*

    Anywho, I have to get back to work, so I'll talk to you later. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

    .

    No comments: