Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 26, 2010

    Wow, has it really been six whole days? Time has just flown by!

    This past week has been exceedingly hectic. We found a friend with a truck who was willing to help us in exchange for some ointment I made up for him, and some other friends who were willing to help lift and move for the promise of a good, homecooked meal. Luckily for us, i was able to provide both, and now we have almost everything from the old place moved into the new one! *grin*

    In similar news, here's a joke: How does a recovering hysterectomy patient move a box full of books? She takes the books out, a small few at a time and sets them in the top of the closet, then moves the box, then moves the books, a few at a time. LOL Yeah, I'm not lifting above my weight limit, but I'm still finding ways to be productive! *laugh*

    I'm still hurting and tired, but i very much doubt that that's going to end any time soon at this point. According to HysterSisters, weeks 3-4 are supposed to be the yo yo weeks of uncertainty, and I've finished week 4 as of tomorrow morning around 11am.

    Whatever's wrong with R is getting progressively worse, and he can't seem to get in to see a doctor at any of the free places. I'm not sure what to do about it, and we can't afford to take him to the hospital or a regular physician, especially since we don't even know where our rent money is going to come from next month.

    My eldest doesn't seem to want to have a birthday party, or see me for her birthday. I'm not really sure why, but I think it is for the same reason that she chose to stay with her grandmother... I don't approve of the 21yo that she's dating. Of course, now that she's 16, I can send her to the educational facility that she said she was looking forward to getting into. As she's refused to do anything even unschool-like since she's moved out, I will be very happy to knoe that she is at least getting some form of education. *sigh*

    Well, there's lots more to write, but I don't really have the energy for anything else right now. I think I'm going to do a couple of money-making surveys (every tiny bit helps) and go to bed.

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Thanks for the update, and sorry R hasn't been able to get to any doctor :-(

    How that your oldest figures 'things' out and wants a relationship with you. *hugs*