Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 15, 2010

    Can I get a Why-Why for repeditive Stupidity?

    An email last week from a local restaurant wanted to know if they could could get a "what-what" for some upcoming special event they were having.

    And I can't help but wonder;

    What the in the leaky hells is a "what-what"?

    Why would anyone, much less a restaurant, want one?

    Is this a new word for 'positive exclamation'?

    Am I getting so old that new versions of 'cool, phat, jammin', hot, radical, neat, fly', and so forth seem incurably moronic to me?

    OH NOES! I just realized that I typed the equivalent of four generations' worth of positive exclamations into that single line...

    Okay, so I'm officially old, now what? *chuckle*

    2 comments:

    valerie said...

    lol let's just make it 5 and not forget "swell" :)

    TheyDHD said...

    LOL Hooray Valerie! 5 it is! :D

    Of course, we could always go for 6 and add "Ginchy" as well. *laugh*