Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

    Automotive Nonconveyance

    I drove up to Buffalo the other day on business, and on my way back, my car decided that it's get up & go had got up and left. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get up to 65 on the highway when your acceleration is nil?!? Yeah, not fun.

    You know that sound that souped-up mega-cars make on the raceway? Yeah, that's the sound my car was making. Along with the lurching, it was quite an experience for myself and the girls!

    So, the car is now in the shop, waiting to be checked thoroughly after they can get it to hold fluid sometime in the morning. *boggle* I don't know how it happened, but all of a sudden, it was all very seriously messed up and essentially undriveable.

    I hope it's fixed really, really soon, because I have things I need to do, like buy more food for the bizarre foods party I'm holding this Sunday. It's been such a hit, so many people have RSVPd, that I have to go buy more foodstuffs to endure that everyone gets a taste of what I'm serving! *grin*

    The party is open to the public, so if you're interested, drop me a line. (If you comment about your interest and leave your number, I won't post it for others to see, I promise.)

    No comments: