Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 14, 2008

    Weekly Weight Report

    Wow, I must've been retaining a lot of water last week, because this week's weight loss is just crazy. I'd be the first to say that this kind of loss is impossible, but for all the excess water I was carrying around last week.

    Me:
    Starting weight (August 2007): 245lbs
    Last Week's Weight: 187lbs
    Current Weight: 157lbs
    Weekly Loss: 30lbs
    Total loss to date: 88lbs
    Weight Goal: 135
    Pounds to Loose: 22

    I think I'll take a tape measure to us both so I can track how many inches we're loosing as well. Keeb has met his goal, and doesn't have another goal for weight, as he wants to focus now on firming up and loosing the rest of his little paunch.

    Keebler:
    Starting weight (August 2007): 179lbs
    Last Week's Weight: 137lbs
    First Weight Goal: 145, Surpassed by 8lbs on 3/6/08
    Total Loss: 42lbs

    2 comments:

    Todd said...

    Excellent! Sounds like you and Keebler and having really good results. Congratulations! When are the pictures coming? *smile*

    Zoe said...

    88# OMG you so rock!