Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 10, 2008

    Just Start Didn't

    The final five contestants have been announced for the Just Start contest, and I didn't make the cut. I did get some good support, and I hope that I can continue to take that positive momentum onward towards reaching our goals.

    Already I have created fliers of our dream and started scattering them throughout the city in the hopes that some generous soul will find one and decide my dreams are worthwhile contributing to.

    Maybe this new form of advertising will bring more to the final success than previous methods.

    2 comments:

    Todd said...

    I hope that the new advertizing does indeed speed up the dream process.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm so glad to hear that Sheldon is up and running! Yeah! I hope this has helped you all a lot!
    I miss you!
    Z and I hope we get to see you and your fam this week.