Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 09, 2008

    2008 Presidential Candidate Calculator Quizzes

    Pick Your 2008 Candidate For President with the help of the internet.

    GoToQuiz.com has a comprehensive quiz that compares your views with those of the following candidates: Biden, Clinton, Dodd, Edwards, Guiliani, Gravel, Huckabee, Kucinich, McCain, Obama, Paul, Richardson, Romney, Tancredo, and Thompson.

    Some of these folks I've never even heard of, but I do agree that I like Kucinich more than Obama, and Obama more than Clinton, and the questions are really quite detailed on the key issues this year, so I'd say this is the best and most accurate internet quiz I've ever seen.

    You can take the quiz yourself here.

    79% Mike Gravel
    72% Dennis Kucinich
    64% Bill Richardson
    63% John Edwards
    58% Chris Dodd
    57% Joe Biden
    55% Barack Obama
    54% Hillary Clinton
    39% Ron Paul
    32% Tom Tancredo
    31% Rudy Giuliani
    30% Mitt Romney
    26% Fred Thompson
    23% Mike Huckabee
    23% John McCain

    2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

    Vajoe.com has a candidate calculator of their own, which covers more issues, but comes up with the same results when placing the candidates, within a few percentage points. You can take the Vajoe quiz here.

    I'm really going to have to do some reading on this Gravel guy, that's for sure.

    Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm so glad you posted this. You inspired me to take the quizzes and talk about the election on my blog.
    :)