Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    Excuses, Excuses

    Instead of an excuse for why I didn't get a blog in near midnight or so, as is common here, I offer you a spot to grab some new ones of your own. For a bit of fun, or to really try to get out of a party you don't want to attend, pop on over to the Holiday Party Excuse Generator. It's good for a giggle.

    In other news, I didn't post because I've been working on writing the intended entry for the last 4 hours.

    Dangit, I just said I wasn't going to give an excuse!

    Meh, old habits and all that jazz.

    Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

    5 comments:

    Todd said...

    Why do you *have* to post every day? Besides, it's *your* blog and if you didn't get around to writing an entry, although we miss you when you don't, then so be it, IMO. Love ya!

    P.S. Where'd the option to get email comments go?

    Todd said...

    About the email comment question... it appears that if you're logged in it is there. Oops, I forgot you had to be logged in *before* commenting if you want to get them in email. *smile* Sorry, guess I'm just chatty today :-)

    TheyDHD said...

    I don't "have" to post every day, I just feel I owe it to my readers, most of whom come here daily for a little read and to catch up on what's been swimming through my brain.

    I'm a bit divatastic that way, I love my readers dearly, and I adore the attention too. *chuckle*

    KiKi said...

    Hilarious! My holiday party is coming up... so this is just in time :P

    Todd said...

    Okay, that makes sense. I *kinda* knew that. Thanks for explaining. I'd probably be the same way if I had several consistant readers like you do. So congrats for that.