Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 22, 2007

    Not Much, You?

    Another normal day of packing and getting things straightened out and ready to move. Still giving away loads of stuff, though the magnitude of the offers has shrunk considerably.

    Yahoo seems to be having a huge amount of trouble with their email delivery, and has been for the last two weeks by the looks of things. Unfortunately, this also means that one of the side-glitches that occurred during the main problem (which is now fixed) has caused me to be unable to really send emails from my account. Makes it really difficult to give things away if one can't give directions or arrange a meeting time/place.*growl* I'll be emailing them via their online help form in the morning.

    Whaddya know?

    2 comments:

    Todd said...

    I know that yahoo was/is having problems. But I also know that Blogger was this morning too because I just got an error message saying there was an error and to check back in 30 seconds. Well, a few HOURS later and it seems to be working. :-)

    TheyDHD said...

    Jeez! Glad it's finally working again!