Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 09, 2007

    No Way

    It is already WAY too late for me to be up the day before an event, and I have a million things to do before noon tomorrow.

    Since I have completely neglected to mention it here, Tomorrow is the first of 4 seasonal urban farm tour days here at Buckets of Yum. From noon to 6pm, I will be welcoming everyone who wishes to visit our little CNG farmlette here in the center of town. We'll be feeding the pond fish around 2pm, so be sure to come join us at any time between noon and six. *smile*

    We will have the farm stand open, and products will be available for purchase during the event.

    Heck, if you want to, you can learn all about Certified Naturally Grown by inspecting our farmlette! How fun. If we forget to offer, just ask. *smile*

    Like I was saying, there is no time to blog tonight, I need sleep for the busy day tomorrow. :)

    For more info on our open house/tour, visit our page on LocalHarvest.org

    No comments: