Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 09, 2007

    Need More Advertising

    Today's event went great. We need to advertise better for next month so we can have more people show up. I will work on signage, planting the second crops, and resting on the morrow.

    I'm so pooped I was trying to pass out in my chair at 7pm.

    I'm still awake.

    wow

    There's too much to do and every time I get up to go to bed someone calls on the phone. *tired sigh* It's what I get for not ever going to bed until after 1am most nights. Durn those expectations! *chuckle* All is well, and despite how tired I am, I have had an amazing day, and I'm thankful for each and every one of the calls I got that kept me up later. *hugs*
    I am SO coma kitty!

    Nightey-night!

    No comments: