Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 21, 2007

    Go!

    All over town to pick things up, to park day for mild work while the kids play, to Kinkos to get the final bits out together, back home to print the darned Iron-ons that I thought I didn't have ink for because I forgot that we had purchased ink a week ago....

    Go to sleep? NEVER!!! *cackle*

    Nah, seriously though, everything is done except for the t-shirts being decorated, and that will happen early tomorrow (later this?) morning and throught the day as booth volunteers show up to help man (woman) the table.

    We picked up a HUGE lot of goodies from friends who are moving out of state soon (and who we will miss dearly no matter how little we ever really got a chance to hang out) to donate to the FreeBee, and all is well. *contented sigh* Now I get to sleep.

    1 comment:

    lovelife said...

    Do you ever sleep. love you lol you all are so cool. love that you all are our friends.