Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 19, 2007

    Get Set...

    Prints and copies came in from all over today. The moderators and friends who volunteered to provide free copies were amazing, my grandmother loaned me money (through my mother) out of the blue, I bought the rest of the goodies I needed to get the table taken care of, and Mom even gave me a bit of money for gas to get me through to the weekend so I don't have to walk quite everywhere (like to the Earth Day celebration with all of the supplies). A good friend I haven't seen in ages contacted me with a donation of iron-on sheets for the rest of the volunteer shirts, four of us mods hung out at my place for a bit, and it looks like we might all be able to see each other at about the same time after the event when we all head en masse to the FreeBee nearby!

    What fun!

    There is still much to do, so this has to be short, but I wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't forgotten about you. *hug*

    No comments: