Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    Dreams & Where the Neighbors Go

    I had a dream recently that Littlebit ran into my room waving a manilla envelope and yelling that we had mail! It was such a lovely dream, the the first thing I did when I finally got up for the day was check, and sure enough, there was a giant manilla envelope there in the mailbox with some other things! *grin* funny dream for such a suituation, and you never quite know what is going to make you happy. *chuckle* I have mail!

    A friend sits in her cold house, weatherhead pole broken off of the roof, and talks to me on the phone. She wonders where the neighbors have gone. Besides her family and 4 other people on her street that have generators, the road is deserted. She said she hadn't seen a Christain in a while, and thought maybe it was the rapture, but I assured her that Faith was still here, so that couldn't be the answer. Then she hypothesized that maybe she was in an episode of the twilight zone and she was really just halucinating all of this, even the converation with me on the phone. That idea was soon tossed out as well, when she relized that her neighbors had REALLY gone to that strange alternate dimension where socks dissappear to when your dryer eats them. *laugh*

    Nothing better than keeping a sense of humor during all this, right?

    2 comments:

    Ry said...

    I heard that MO is due for another 6 inches over the weekend. Is that the case??

    Congrats on getting mail!!

    Anonymous said...

    You made me smile!
    LOL but I'm trying to not laugh out loud so I don't wake you up :)
    hugs from your housemate(temporarily)
    Faith