Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    Lookie What I Got!



    And I downloaded the program that you put on your computer to make your Motorolla cellular phone connect to your machine ('cause I'm 1337 like that), and I worked for two whole days to make it work, and I FINALLY got it all figured out and fixed up despite all the bad comments about how horrible the program is on Amazon, and here they are!!! *squee* I are SO happies!

    (it's not really that hard to use if you are exceedingly stubborn and aren't afraid to delete your profile about 5 times *snicker*) I'd recommend it, but that's only because it's the ONLY thing out there that'll work for getting pictures off the phone. *laugh*

    Um, yeah, so those are the pics from the somebody-tried-to-burn-dinner-in-the-basement-kitchen-of-the-church not-fire from the other day. *chuckle*

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Cool phone pictures!