Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 26, 2006

    Invite to A Gather of a Different Sort


    The water lilly bloomed. Isn't it lovely?

    Still sick. Cleaned rabbit cages, moved mommy bunny out of the house, returned the new toys to the store, and picked up some guppies (with pregnant female) in a tank for the girls' room from a friend.

    On a completly different subject,I'd like to invite you to join my personal Gather network.

    It's this new social networking site that's like Myspace, but for adults. Ya know, those of us with brains? Well, they've asked me to invite other intelligent and outspoken folks to join in the conversation, and earn cool stuff and even cash doing it. I thought you might be interested.

    Connect with me here.
    You can keep up with my latest Gather updates at whimspiration. gather.com.

    Never heard of Gather? It's a place to share what's on your mind -- whatever it might be. Articles, art, commentary . . . it's all welcome. And so are you. Gather is a place to connect with people who share your passions. Let your unique voice shine through the articles, images, reviews, or audio you publish.

    Technorati Tags:

    No comments: