Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Uninvited Guests, Mosquitoes, Bats

    What the crack is up with people bringing their friends over to my house to visit without permission?! All I ask is the same respect drug dealers get, really, is that too much to ask?

    Tonight a gaggle of my friends who are going to go dive campus (they weren't told not to, so it is legal for them still *grin*) brought over a person to my home whom I never wished to locate my residence. So now they know where I live, and will likely try to come over to my house to try and be all nicey nicey with me, even thought they know how much I dislike and simply tolerate their presence in public places. *growl hiss spit* Some people have nearly no common courtesy. It only makes it worse that I TOLD this particular person that I only gave my location to people myself and that that information was not to be handed out at random. It would be bad enough if the dislikes were told where I lived (it is a bit difficult to find), but disliked was DRIVEN STRAIGHT TO MY DOOR!!! *fume*

    Of course, in friends defense, I have never been unpleasant or said anything negative about disliked around them, and they were only dropping by to check and see if I wanted to go diving with them, so it's not really as bad as it feels to me. Stil ticks me off something fierce though. *sigh*

    Found a couple of our water catchment barrels with mosquito larvae in them, so we decided it was time to water the plants *chuckle* We haven't had the time lately to buy the BT tabs, so we'll have to check the barrels daily for a while until we can find the time. Likely they have all had eggs laid in them, but some of the barrels haven't hatched yet. Good thing we are only using it for plant watering. *grin*

    The bats are out in force this year. Last year I was hoping that we could get some bats in the area, and lo & behold, when we came home lastnight, they were swarming in the parking lot next door. It is so beautiful to watch them swoop and reel in the night sky. *happy sigh*

    Now we're off to go diving again. Wheeeee!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Don't know what's up with that, and yes you deserve the same respect that drug dealers get.

    Rambleman