Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 21, 2006

    Having it all Together

    Cleaned the living room a bit, and spent the better part of 4 hours cleaning tiny electronic parts with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol (aerobics of geeks everywhere). After every page printed I had to do this to my printer cartridge because somehow, this one refuses to print in any modicum of normalcy for more than one page. And what the frag is up with it printing the pictures but not to words?!!!

    I'm going to try the other cartridge again here in a bit and see if I can get that to work. It worked fine last time. Dunno what the difference is between the two of them, but my hands are black yet again. *sigh* At least I have rubbing alcohol. (both cartridges are refills)

    On a different note, I cannot get the database on my website to enable table relations no matter how hard I try, so I still have a completely useless and absurd piece of crap for a website, including the all new & downgraded horrid excuse for an HTML page that I made in 2 minutes to at least tell people that I'm sorry I suck. *sigh*

    I even asked for help in the forums, and I can find no assistance, NONE! Maybe I should offer baklava again. It worked last time. *shrug*

    Went all day on only 1.5 cigarettes. Going to try for none at all or .5 tomorrow. Since we literally have no cash except that which I am using to ship off a package overnight to an unschooling conference, we would be boned even if we didn't want to quit. *sigh*

    I finally got it all together, then I forgot where I put it!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Have you tried asking your question(s) on ASK.COM? R tells me it's better than google. Just a thought.

    Rambleman