Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 21, 2006

    Storms & New Friends

    Sunset draped itself across the sky like a silken scarf this evening. Such beauty is only reserved for before the rains.



    We met a new friend from the survivalists group in person, and hooked back up with an old acquaintance from a Vision Con years ago. Come to find out they are activists and want to go hang out with the hippies in the area. I think we're all going to be seeing a lot more of each other in the future. Already they are thinking about coming to tomorrow's potluck *grin*

    Pretty lightning came with the storms this evening. We were going to go dumpster diving again tonight, but it just didn't happen for us. No worries though, we got plenty of stuff this week, and in the next few days there will only be more beautiful goodies to sort through.

    Can't get the video editing program to work the way I want it to, It's taking too long to do what I need to so that I can find and clip the images I wanted of the storm. Maybe a bit later. I'm tired, it's late, and I still don't have the fliers folded for tomorrow's shipment. *sigh*

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Cool. Congrats on meeting your new friends :) And also, congrats on reconnecting with an old friend. Hope you get to spend much
    more enjoyable time with them :)

    Rambleman