Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Eloquence upon Anger

    When I'm angry...

    My typing speed increases by a factor of three

    The words fly from my fingertips to the screen without thought

    There is no time to think

    When I reread my email, I wonder who wrote such beauty so clearly

    I'm curious who this master wordsmith is to capture the essence of my feelings so precisely

    I am in awe of the creature inside of me

    Molten honey soars, carried by overburdened electrons

    But only when I rage

    It happens so rarely

    Who is this creature who lives inside my head?

    Who types so fast, and knits words together into art without thought?

    2 comments:

    Parker Pryce said...

    I love you style of writing! Its very smooth and I'm drawn in!!

    Anonymous said...

    Don't know what to say, but I hope you have the answers to your questions :-)

    Rambleman