Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    Donations, New Plants, Pest Control, Popularity


    We finally got the baskets finished that we're donating to the unschooling conference finished. Now all we have to do is finish printing up the fliers and we'll be set to ship! *grin* It's taken us a while, but it'll be worth it.

    Found some indoor decorative plants on clearance yesterday at the grocery store and repotted them today. Two plants for $3 has mystically turned into 6 plants. *laugh* They're always root bound when you get them on clearance, and must be repotted. There were actually a total of eight plants to be separated, but as I ran out of small pots, I had to settle for putting a couple of them double to a pot for now. They'll be fine until I get more pots. What a great buy! *grin*

    Sprinkled eggshells over my plants in the garden today to keep away slugs. (they hate sharp edges). Not that I have ever had a problem with slugs, but it never hurts to stay safe. *grin* I'm also sprinkling the cornmeal down religiously to keep the cutworms from attacking.

    I had to delete my first hateful comment and turn on comment moderation today. *grin* Some folks would be upset, but I know that hateful comments only happen to the great bloggers who are really popular and have a big audience. So the rest of you come on and start commenting! Ya know I adore the comment love. *grin*

    No comments: