Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 10, 2006

    New Bar & Weather Report

    The new bar was so much nicer than the old one. Better lighting, friendlier people, and three adorable kitties. *grin* We were invited to be vendors in a parade next month, and prices are reasonable, so we';re going to do it, even though it means that we have to work our tushies off to get product made in time and leave a day early from Bird Island to do it. It's worth it to support the community. *smile* The only dissapointment this evening was that our friend the bartender came down with some sort of sinus thing and had to go home before we arrived. Hopefully he'll get better really soon and we'll get to see him next week. *smile* Not sure what days we'll be doing the bar anymore since reports have it that the dolphin is there every weekend and the bartender is there on every weekday, but I'm sure we'll work something out. *grin*

    I have been awarded a great honor tonight as well, Dolphin told me that I was one of his top three daily checked websites! *squee* I feel so loved!

    We are getting that downpour I predicted earlier, flood warnings and all. I'm sure the plants'll be fine in the onslaught, they've seen worse, and these nice stiff winds'll make sure they are strong and sturdy plants when it is time for them to bear fruit. *smile* Anyway, I'm zonked, and we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow if everything works out as we have it planned.

    No comments: