Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    Playful Punches




    We got quite a bit done today despite the torrential downpour that took up most of the afternoon. *smile*

    I fixed up the baskets and finished printing the recipe books, and worked a bit on getting the fliers put together for th unschooling confrence donations.

    When I went out, I picked up some bunny goodies from a newfound friend on Freecycle(tm), and while I was there visiting, I finally got to meet another very memorable Freecycle character from months past, who punched my in the shoulder as soon as he realized who I was. *laugh* I've never been hit by a Freecycle(tm) member before, but it was playful, he didn't mean any harm by it, and hey, there's a first time for everything, right? *laugh* After I left there, I dropped off at a local chain store for some more bunny supplies and checked around for 5 gallon buckets.

    I came home, ate some dinner, greeted Cadburry, posted my received for the bunny goodies, and posted a wanted for 5 gallon buckets clean or not. There's got to be a way to get 5 gallon buckets cheap, the things are used in nearly industry! *chuckle*

    While I was gone, Keebler & Littlebit (but mostly Keebler) Rearranged the living room, finished drying the ratty cage with a hair dryer (it was too humid to do outside today), and dumped the kiddie pool. I really have to get a filter and some BT (bacteria that I cannot spell that eats mosquito larvae ) for the pool if we're going to try & conserve more water this year. I mean, yes, we use the old pool water to water the garden with, but I still think of it as a bit of an excess sometimes. It IS cheaper an better for the environment than driving the girls to some paid event for amusement though, even with the drought. *ponder*

    Want to try & guess what the picture is?

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    is the picture a couch??

    TheyDHD said...

    You got it! *smile*