Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 24, 2006

    Pickle Buckets!

    Yesterday I asked on Freecycle for 5 gallon buckets. I received two responses. Both essentially said "if you find any, let me know, I need some too". *laugh*

    So I called around to the local bakeries and found myself some buckets. *grin* I have arranged to pick some up today when we go to get Ladybug from her knitting club (her biodad is dropping her off there, after their weekend together) & exchange the library goodies for new ones.

    Tomorrow I'm going to call the local schools and find out if they have any buckets they want to be rid of. *grin*

    I regularly break into weird little songs about random things, so this time I figured I'd share one with you. So that's my explanation of this cracked little song.

    This is an audio post- click to play

    No comments: