Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 08, 2006

    Our Day's End

    Finally have time to post, now that it''s past time for me to go to bed. It's been such a busy day.


    Went bowling with the Homeschool group today and Littlebit got her first strike!!! Only 5 and she has pretty good aim for someone who hasn't figured out how to hold the ball correctly yet. *grin* We're all so proud. It was really cute too because we got a printout of the scoreboard after the game to celebrate and what did we find? Ladybug had a strike on the exact same frame! *cheer* I'm so proud of my girls. Don't usually do it, not one of my hobbies, but I think I'm going to have to scrapbook this one for posterity. Like the fuzzy pic from the happyjumpy cam? *laugh*

    The girls also made baskets out of popsicle sticks, so when the bunny comes by, there'll be a place for the goodies. They did a pretty good job. (Pics on the 16th) *smile*

    Arranged for the arrival of a large female rabbit sometime in the coming week. She will be the first of three breeder rabbits come to live with us. We hope to start raising our own food very soon.

    Joined up with a slew of blog challenge groups this evening so there's going to be a lot more of my art and other random goodies here in the coming weeks & months. *grin* I feel so exhilarated. I hope I can get to sleep. :P

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    So they BOTH got strikes. Very cool! We keep meaning to go bowling, but keep forgetting to check into the prices where we can. *sigh*

    Rambleman