Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    City Owned & Earth Friendly!




    I was driving down the street to go apply for business counseling at the SBA and I saw something amazing! Stupendous even!

    This is the access express, the public bus for the handicapped. It costs a little more to ride and you make an appointment a day or two in advance, because it comes right to your house and takes you straight to where you want to go. The amazing thing is that the city is powering some of it's vehicles with biodeisel! This is SO exciting! *grin* We little people have really been getting through to the big guys "in charge". It's like I always say; "many small people, doing many small things, can and DO change the world" !!!

    A friend of mine suggested I go to the SBA to get help making up a profit & loss statement and a business plan. I haven't ever done that because the business was so small, but now is the time.

    After I went to the SBA and applied for my free appointment with a volunteer, I dropped off a suit to one of my friends and visited for an hour. It was great, and her puppies mauled me with love. My face is thoroughly exfoliated now. *laugh* I do so love puppy kisses, no matter what age the puppy is. *grin*

    My mother dropped by some holiday gifts from last Yule and we all talked to my aunt on the phone. I finally got rid of another of our large chairs through Freecycle(TM). We almost have all of the unnecessary large furniture out of the house, so we can have more floor space to play together in. *smile* We also had another friend drop by & visit.

    I got the kids to dig some more in the neighbor's yard, so hopefully that will be done tomorrow and I can start planting the flowers over there.

    Oh well, it is time to get the products loaded into the baskets so we can go to work. *smile* Later! *waves*

    No comments: