Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 29, 2006

    What's Dying Where?!

    This afternoon Keebler pops his head in the he front door to tell me that there is a sick squirrel in the driveway. It was having a lot of trouble moving and couldn't run away, so we put it out of it's misery and called animal control. I certainly hope it didn't have anything contagious and wasn't poisoned. We have WAY too many squirrels in the area for there to be some sort of communicable disease running rampant in the population. It makes me sad to see a sick animal, but at least I have the strength to make the suffering stop.


    Littlebit's Feeling much better today. The cough is hanging on, but otherwise she's doing fine. The whiny has begun to abate significantly, and for that we are all quite grateful. Posted by Picasa

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    "It makes me sad to see a sick animal, but at least I have the strength to make the suffering stop."

    Aw, poor squirrel :-( But you did the right thing. Good job!

    "Littlebit's Feeling much better today. The cough is hanging on, but otherwise she's doing fine. The whiny has begun to abate significantly, and for that we are all quite grateful."

    This is most EXCELLENT news! Thanks for the update! :-)

    Rambleman