Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 13, 2010

    Power Surges (Poli-Ok)

    All I did was cook a big breakfast today, and I seem to have overdone it. R's were over for a sleepover last night and some of this morning, but it seems to have completely done me in, even though I was just sitting around and talking for most of the time.

    I didn't go to game tonight because I was just too tired and sore. The "power surges" are getting more frequent as of late. What I wouldn't give for one of those neck-hanging battery-operated fans and one of those hand-held battery-operated fans right now! Seriously, I would use them both at the same danged time, I get so overheated sometimes. I don't even want to think about how high this month's electric bill is going to be, with the temp down low-ish and the fans all on all the time. *sigh*

    Going to bed early, exhausted, and in a lot of pain.

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Well, hope you start feeling better really, really soon. *hugs*