Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 18, 2009

    Double Your Freebies!

    Until the 26th of November only, you can get DOUBLE the free Tupperware with your party!

    Yep, you heard me right, DOUBLE your FREE Tupperware!!!

    I am SO excited to be able to offer this, that I am offering an extra free gift (on top of the usual host reward gifts) to all hosts for parties held this week.

    Heck, I'm even offering a free gift to you if you don't ave a party, and refer someone who does hold one this week.

    No worries about time constraints either, I can do a party in 15 minutes for you and 4 of your friends, and I'll even come to your work and do it in the break room if that's all the space and time you have.

    Tupperware products, AND the way Tupperware works has changed drastically, even in the past three days, so get in on the newest "next best thing" and be one of the first to get the great extra bonuses!

    I can set up a party for anyone, anywhere in the US, so don't be shy.

    Let me help you to have a debt free holiday season this year! *smile*

    1.888.693.6372 Call now!

    No comments: