Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    Gonzales

    Yep, you read that right, we've been speedy as of late, running hither and yon constantly, in an effort to get it all done, the right way.

    Taking friends grocery chopping, making sure my mother's house is as it should be before she returns home, shopping for a car (or chunk of land, or motor home), playing games online, working on clearing things out of our home with Freecycle, Craigslist, Kijiji, and the ReUseIt network, picking up things that we do want in our home from Freecycle, Making plans for other things, learning all new parenting skills, USING those new parenting skills, cleaning up the house, getting rid of a LOT of excess clothes, working to rebuild our pantry supplies, checking up on my mother, calling family and friends to make sure they know that they are loved, and battling the remnants of the cold that has valiantly tried to take a solid hold for a week, but has failed at gaining more than a tenuous grasp on my health, and epic failed on even touching the girls for more than a couple of days. Hurrah for vitamins and supplements!

    There is still much to be done, including building the website, finding out what is wrong with the server or just going with another company altogether, signing up (and paying) for the St. Patty's day parade, making product for said parade, visiting the local food bank, contacting the insurance guy from the accident, contacting the folks at my credit card company, fixing the washing machine once and for all, and figuring out what I can maybe do with my mobile phone company.

    I also have to work on getting the girls some help with their emotional issues from recent events, and dental & vision visits (the waiting lists are VERY long).

    And all of that is on top of/right along with with everything else that I'm still not done with, of course. *chuckle*

    Needless to say, there's not a lot of time for typing, but I figured the least I could do is drop you a quick line to let you know why there haven't been a lot of updates recently.

    Love ya!

    No comments: