Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    Catching Caches

    Geocaching is fun!

    So much fun, that we've been so busy,(and trying to catch up on my neglected emails), that not only have I not taken Keeb to his little weekly get together, but also I haven't been blogging again.

    Of course you already probably noticed this, but still. *chuckle*

    Tonight's caches were especially fun and educational, with an Osage Orange tree nearby for a short botany lesson, and short healthy walks, punctuated, of course, with sticking our heads in bushes, walking into spiderwebs, and looking lost. *laugh*

    The house is coming along nicely, thanks to hard work from Keebler, and we have an appointment for more caching on Tuesday, just us adults, while Z-man is away at camp! This is going to be fun!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I am having so much fun, you have encouraged me a lot! I took B to the aerie one we did the first night and he found it easily, much easier than we did with the clue in the name.