Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 23, 2008

    Weekly Weight Report

    Or not so weekly, as it were.

    Well, we've been trying to juggle getting moved into the new place, keeping up with the girls' activities and schooling, volunteering, work, and attempting to do it all while still not neglecting our friends.

    It's been quite the performance, but something managed to fall by the wayside.

    See, in the moving, we misplaced the scale for a bit. So I haven't weighed myself since my last report, back in April.

    But we've found the scale again now, so I can start back up with the reporting until I achieve my goals.

    So without further delay, here's the skinny on the fat.

    Me:
    Starting weight (August 2007): 245lbs
    April's Weight: 150lbs
    Current Weight: 153lbs
    Recent Loss: -3lbs
    Total loss to date: 92lbs
    Weight Goal: 135
    Pounds to Loose: 18

    Looks like I gained a bit during the move. Yep, I admit it, eating on the run and quick-fix meals made me gain three pounds back in the last couple of months. Back on the healthy wagon for me!

    Keebler:
    Starting weight (August 2007): 179lbs
    Final Week's Weight: 137lbs
    Weight Goal: 145, Surpassed by 8lbs on 3/6/08
    Additional Loss: 10lbs, 3/31/08
    Total Loss: 52lbs

    No comments: