Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 09, 2008

    Reviewing The Reviews

    Spent most of the day the other day writing reviews for products and places I swore I'd talk about when I had a bit more time. Well, I do have a bit more time, so I'm writing my little heart out in order to make sure you get all the opinionated blather you care to read over at Products & Places, my reviews and freebies blog. There's a new batch of freebies over there right now, and things are starting to pick up in my little corner of the blogosphere, so do pop in at the blogs linked on the right of the page and have a glance. *smile*

    The time I didn't spend writing, I was cooking, driving Keeb's mom home from work, doing dishes, arranging the kitchen to my liking, and generally working around the house.

    No comments: