Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 21, 2008

    No Questions Asked

    We've been spending a lot of time with Keebler's mom the past few days for emotional support. She just found out that his little brother signed away his parental rights, and she's having trouble with it. Having her other set of grandkids around has helped to ease the pain a little, or so she says.

    When we go over to visit, she plays with the girls, games and homeschool stuff, and I work for the most part, to stay out of their hair while they play together. Recently, I've been working on creating a coloring book for kids and parents to download from the new campaign website when it goes live. Editing images is one of the things I can do easily while paying close attention to the kids, and stop doing at a moment's notice if anyone needs me.

    Not as productive or interesting these last two days, but when family calls, we answer, without reservation or hesitation.

    No comments: