Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    Deal of the Year

    I was at the copy shop the other day and pointed out a mistake on the price tags of a product they were selling to the cashier. She told me that the prices were probably right, and I asked her to check to make sure for me. Sure enough, they had 1gig sim cards like I use in my camera for less than $4!

    I was so deliriously happy about how great a deal it was, that I bought them out.

    Of course, if they'd had 20 of them, I never would have pulled such a stunt, but they only had two left. *chuckle*

    Even more shocking was that was the regular price! I know where I'm going next time I need to replace a sim card. *grin*

    3 comments:

    Todd said...

    That IS a great price. I'm very happy for you.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you found it. Did they have any other sizes?
    Which copy shop was it? I'd like to check them out.

    TheyDHD said...

    I only noticed the 1 gig miniSD cards, but that's all that would have caught my eye. This was at Kinkos. They keep them behind the counter hanging on display. *smile*