Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 25, 2008

    All Is Well

    Had my meeting today, and all went well. My associate assured me that were were indeed on the same page, and that while they believe that fear is the driving force of humanity, they also understand that a plate of cookies can sometimes create miracles.

    There will be more positivity in the future, and exacting professionalism on all fronts when we are working together on the project.

    I was even thanked for bringing it to the forefront and talking about what could have ended up as a real snag. But I have never been the type of person who doesn't say what she means, right when it needs said.

    And there I was, worried over nothing.

    All is well indeed. *smile*

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    YAY for working things out. Glad to hear it! :-)