Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 02, 2008

    Happy New Blogs!

    In honor of the first day of 2008, I have gone public with two great new blogs for your enjoyment.

    Bathroom Ramblings & Stallside Prose is a graffiti blog capturing and sharing the anonymous art and wit expressed in bathrooms around the world. As public project blog, you are invited to snap a photo of your favorite bits of wisdom or silliness with your digital camera or camera phone, and email them to me at the address listed on the blog's sidebar. What great fun we will have together!

    Products & Places is a review blog of places and products I've experienced. Guaranteed to be blatantly honest, well balanced, and full of information. I will be accepting products to review, and there will be periodic giveaways. Regardless of the source of the product, I promise to remain loyal to my non-biased form of reporting and reviews. Location reviews are currently restricted to the Springfield, Missouri area, but this will change and grow by far when we finally get rolling in the new RV.

    Happy New Year!

    Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags:

    1 comment:

    suchsimplepleasures said...

    i love the idea of the bathroom wall stuff! hilarious!