Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 30, 2007

    Time to Vote

    Well, the entries are now posted for Writer's Manifesto Blog's first ever group writing project, and it is now time to cast the votes. I think only participants can vote, but do go check out my top three picks, as well as the other folks who entered.

    #1 Megan with "How to respond to disclosures of child sexual abuse". Because th truth of how to deal with these situations isn't talked about often enough, and being prepares is everyone's responsibility. Information you should have, but pray that you never need.

    #2 CSS with "Simple Photo Editing Using GIMP". Great Photos and clear instructions really help the tutorial process. I think maybe I will download GIMP again. I might be able to do something with it now!

    #3 Jacob with "The Obnoxious Guide to Environmentally-Safe Job Hunting". Because he made me laugh. There's something about taking something all the way to completely ludicrous that always makes me smile.

    I didn't vote for my own entry, 'cause I didn't think that'd be playing fair. *wink*

    Check out the other entries too, there's a lot to see and enjoy. Congrats Writer's Manifesto Blog on your very first group writing project, it's been great fun!

    No comments: