Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 03, 2007

    Cache & Carry

    Ladybug has her writing classes on Wednesdays, so this week we decided to check out a geocache or two after she got out of class. I found a WiFi spot to research from and discovered there was a cache less than 100' from where I was sitting! Of course we had to run and grab that while were were so very close. We had wanted Ladybug to be with us when we went hunting, but that didn't work out quite the way we had planned.

    The girls insisted on carrying all of my stuff for me when we hunted for the second cache after Ladybug got out of class. It was a nice change of pace to not be a pack mule, but I felt kind of awkward not carrying anything while my kids were loaded down, even if it was their idea. *blush* We didn't manage to locate the second cache. I think it was just too dark out, and the cache was too well hidden.

    Next week, however, we have planned for her to seek out the cache closest to her class without any of our help, and we plan to do it before her class while it is still light out. Daylight should make it tons easier to find.

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Good job on finding those caches!