Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 25, 2007

    Driving

    Driving around and writing down phone numbers is surprisingly tiring work.

    Not much else has been happening, really, we're just driving, writing, calling, driving some more...

    We watched a couple of series premieres yesterday, missed a couple today, and spent a pretty decent time as a family.

    Park day was great as usual, even if it did rain, and we adults got a much-needed break while the kids got to run screaming in the sprinkles.

    Finally stopped by the old landlord's office and got him to void the "new" lease, then dropped in at the housing assistance office, where I learned that I can afford to live darned near anywhere I want to! It seems I was missing a worksheet and some vital numbers, but we're all better now.

    Three days left to find a place.

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Wonderful that you had a great time at the park. And I'm so happy that you can live pretty much wherever you want. YAY!