Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 06, 2007

    Almost Done

    The day is nearly over and we have accomplished more than I thought we would, but still less that I would have liked. Isn't that always the case?

    We bought more bunny food for the mommy bunnies and their babies, ran some errands, fertilized the plants again, and I uploaded about 30 photos to Gather. It's not nearly enough, I know, as I have about 200 left yet to post, in the coming two days.

    My notebook computer is still not back from being repaired. I am very upset about that, but still insist on waiting for the end result before I post scathing comments about the company on the internet. The entire family is upset at this point, mainly because I am using the only functional computer in the house for this, and taking nearly all day every day to work on this stuff. We all look forward to Monday with fondness. Ah Monday,when the gather 10 points for pictures promotion is over, and somebody gets to use the computer besides mom (or so they think). *evil chuckle*

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    So sorry to hear that your computer STILL isn't back from the shop :-(