Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 23, 2007

    Big Day Tomorrow

    And I forgot to buy plates, cups, and silverware! 's allright though, L reminded me when he was out at the store, and picked them up for me. What a lifesaver!

    Made more Gooey Butter cake for the morrow's farm stand. Got ready to make the baklava, and the phillo dough had thawed too many times and gotten stuck to itself. Off to buy more frozen phillo. Thaw it overnight on the stove top and hope for the best in the morning!

    Gah! It's always something!

    ladybug had a blast in St. Loius, and Littlebit has been buisily showing my mother exactly what the definition of "perfect little angel" is. *smile* Life is hectic, but good. *grin*

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    Glad to hear Littlebit had a good time in St. Louis. Bet that was pretty exciting!