Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    Website: Take 4

    There is a monsoon in my yarden.

    Found out the reason why I couldn't install OSComerce on my server manually. Seems that the new server they put me on had a pre-install module already loaded that did literally all of the work for you. No wonder... *sigh* Though it would have been nice for the ESL Indian email tech support to have told me that in the first fracking place instead of making me wait 2 months to finally calm down enough from the last batch of failed attempts to actually go back and try again on my own, ya know? *grr*

    Torrential downpours taking over the streets creating flash flood city.

    The server also has several spots for other auto-installations like Joomla and Wordpress, so I'm thinking of just taking the plunge and doing it all. Heck, it couldn't hurt, right? *grin*

    Sheets of rain with no letting up make it near impossible to drive, but the force is strong in this one, and we got home safe.

    Now I know I'm just setting myself up for more anger when trying to integrate Joomla and Oscommerce, or when trying to make anything look even half-way decent in CSS (which I know positively nothing about), but I've got to start somewhere and go through the screaming, or I'll never have a business website again. *wink*

    Have I mentioned how wet it is out there? I need to change my shirt, I'm still soaked.

    At least the plants are happy. *grin*

    1 comment:

    lovelife said...

    the rain sure has been nice we have needed it