Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 10, 2007

    Quick Bits

    Figured out how to work the mouse pad, but I have to use both hands. Ah well, it's not like I am typing with one hand while image editing anyway. *chuckle* I did manage to complete the labels for the new St. Patty's Fizz since the discovery of how to use the mouse pad.

    We've waited all day for the mechanic to drop by, but he was too busy doing things he needed done today that we didn't know about. The chores, the plans, everything, all gone to carp. *sigh* At least I got my shower! *grin*

    My head has allowed me to sit upright, walk without assistance, and speak coherently, so there's a bonus 'eh? I'll take my blessings where I can get them. ;P

    We got Sheldon back late tonight, but he's got PMS (Post Maintenance Stupidity) while he slowly realizes that things are actually doing what they are supposed to be doing. *laugh* Silly car.

    My ears are much better, thanks all who sent good healing wishes! (still infected, just not painful anymore, and healing at a nice pace). Migraine has dulled to bad, continuous headache, and that I can handle. *grin*

    No comments: