Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 05, 2006

    Ratties


    Here's a picture of our adorable girlie ratties getting their daily treat. They are so spoiled ratten. *chuckle* Know anyone who wants to adopt a ratty baby? They are ready for their forever homes.
    Lots of stuff going on. I hope to be able to actually post about it all soon. Nothing bad, I promise, but sometimes happiness crams your days so full that there is no time for recording it all. I'm sure you know the feeling. *smile*
    I was going to post today, but then we had to go over and help a friend with a problem, and give a newfound friend a ride home. It was great fun, but we have stayed up too late already and I have not the energy to do a "real" post right now, especially with the busy day planned when we awaken...

    No comments: