Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    Rock Climbing

    End of last month was so busy that I forgot to post that the girls went rock climbing at Petra Rock Gym.
    The staff there were really friendly, and we all had a blast. If we can afford it, we would like to go there once a month.
    They both ended up walking on the rope and climing to the top of something. Pardon the photo quality, the lighting was really strange with it being late afternoon through a garage door and under flourescent overheads.


    We had a bit more energy today. I cooked a couple of meals and Keebler finished caulking the tilapia tank. I'm thinking I should have some posts in reserve in the future for if things get too busy or I get too sick to blog again for a bit (or something). What do you think?

    2 comments:

    lovelife said...

    hi pic look like fun.
    sure do miss reading your post. so do more of them lol
    talk later

    Todd said...

    "I'm thinking I should have some posts in reserve in the future for if things get too busy or I get too sick to blog again for a bit (or something). What do you think?"

    I prefer 'live' posts and would gladly wait till you came back to post them. JMHO though :-)