Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 22, 2006

    The Rest of The Story

    I offered some coupons and other goodies on Freecycle(tm), advertised the upcoming events nearly everywhere, screened in the temple squash (for seed saving), polinated the corn, updated the website (sad, sad thing that it still is), and went shopping on amazon.com with the gift certificates I've been saving up from my participation in an online focus group. For once, I will be among the first to have something new, as I pre-ordered the book "Food Not Lawns" for shipping when it is released. I hope it's as good as it sounds. *grin*

    Keebler cleaned out the animal cages again, and visited the grocery store for frozen pizza and soda.

    Littlebit and Ladybug helped out a bit and stayed out of the way, then my mother stopped by and begged the kids off of us for the night.

    Then Moose stopped by and I got nothing else done for the rest of the night, so I couldn't post pictures here because I was too tired to do anything when she left. *chuckle*

    1 comment:

    Todd said...

    "Whimspiration said...

    Do I need to whimper, now that you've changed my name? *giggle* Just teasing."


    Nope, but just for you, your name is once again Whimsperation. *smile*

    "I'd happily take a couple hundred good acorns off of ye just for planting purposes."

    When you come up to visit, you're welcome to as many as you want :-)