Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 03, 2006

    Newsflash!: We just got a second transmission. . .

    Dear Earthling
    I am Bleep Blorp (PhD) bank manager of Andromeda Reserve Bank in the
    Lesser Magellanic Cloud. I have an urgent and very *confidencial*
    business proposition for you. On September 13,1999,a foreign dilithium
    consultant/contractor, Mr. Klaatu Barada Nikto made a numbered time
    (fixed) deposit for twelve *galactic *months, valued of GPRL
    25,000000.OO (TWENTY-FIVE MILLION BARS OF GOLD-PRESSED LATINUM) in my
    *branc* Upon maturity, I discovered from his *contractor employers*; the
    Greater Magellanic Cloud Antimatter Corporation that Mr. Klaatu Barada
    Nikto died from an Tardis accident.
    On further investigation, *I found out that he died without making a
    will and all attempts to trace his next-of-kin was fruitless*. This sum
    of GPRL 25 million has carefully been moved out of my bank to a security
    company for safe-keeping. No one has come forward to claim it.
    Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to come forward as the
    claimant( owner) of this money deposited in the security company; in two
    trunk boxes, though *the security company does not know the contents of
    the boxes as I tagged them to be photographic materials for export*. I
    want to present as owner of the boxes in the security company, so can be
    able to make a claim through the help of my attorney. This is simple, I
    will like you to provide immediately your full names and address,
    through which my attorney can prepare the necessary documents to put you
    as the owner for a claim. the money will be moved out for share in ratio
    of 70%( for me) to 30%(for you) respectively.

    Thanks and Cthulhu Bless. Dr Bleep Blorp PhD.

    No comments: