Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 13, 2006

    Mell of a Hess


    And I thought I had all my bills paid. *wry smirk*

    I haven't paid my credit card bill this month yet, but it's not due untill the 20th.
    I just remembered that I have to pay my mechanic $30 for the bicycle he sold me last month.
    We're running out of bunny food and need to buy two more bags and a bale of hay before the end of the month.

    The baby bunnies are all weaned and will be moving to their new cages tomorrow after we get done with a bit of shopping and back from the park day. (not done finishing the cages yet)

    We were almost out of money, but Dliwehtfollac came by and needed some computer work done that he insisted on paying for. *grin* So at least we can buy the bunny food! *cheer*

    There's always so much to do and so little time to do it all in.

    I have to pick up some barrels from a Freecycle(tm) person, visit Rambleman, Visit DC Solar, finish writing my business plan, get my farm inspected for this year, host a meeting of the local permaculture group, get Ladybug all set up for her Hogwarts lessons, and schedule, learn how to navigate the Joomla template creator for Dreamweaver, & give a class on vermicomposting (after we get the yard and house in pristine shape -yeah right!-) And that's just the pressing stuff! *laugh*

    I'm so tired I can't think straight, and I have no clue why. I've been getting plenty of sleep, I swear. I feel ill too, and I have no reason for it. Maybe I'll turn the air on tonight. Heavens know I can't sleep right when it's really hot.

    The children still have not returned home.

    No comments: