Ever So Tweetly

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 01, 2006

    Time of Troubles & Daily Gab

    It seems that this spring is a time of trial for many of my friends both online and off. I just wanted to say here that you are all in my thoughts, and I hope your hard times give way to brighter days soon.

    Today was several interesting things all at once. It was "do nothing day" in support of the immigrants, "not one damned dime day" In support of the immigrants, a hearing on giving the GLBT community a pride on Commercial street, a peaceful protest somewhere on the north side of town in support of the immigrants, Potluck day at The Radish, Ladybug's Knitting club, library day for the family, and the day I get paid, pay bills, write the monthly shopping list, & do the monthly run-around chores. OOPS, almost forgot, it was may day too. Happy May day! *laugh*

    We sat around the house and did nothing. A friend stopped by, we talked to some other friends on the phone, and cursed at the computers a lot. I made a pork roast with garlic and corn. We let the kids stay up late and we watched a movie. We worked on the shopping list and wrote the rent check. Tomorrow the fun begins.

    No comments: